Print/Save all of the top 10 Applications listed below :
TO PRINT : , log in* and hover over the "Carriers" tab on the top. Choose the Carrier. Within the carrier page, scroll down and click on "IPIPELINE". (If asked, create user name and Password for Ipipeline access)
*Log on credentials will be emailed to you.
PLEASE PRINT EVERY APPLICATION LISTED FOR YOUR STATE IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO MEET CLIENTS IN THEIR HOMES ONLY - YOU WANT TO BE 100% PREPARED FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS
1) Choose each carrier from the drop down menu
2) Select "New Business"
3) Select your State
4) Select Product Type
5) Select "Product Name"
6) Click "Paper PDF" and then select from the options listed.
Mutual Of Omaha:
Listed under United Of Omaha (product type is Term Life) 1) Term Life Express and the ‘United Life App Submission Form’ which will be used as the cover sheet for all of their products.
Listed under Mutual Of Omaha (product type is Accidental Death) 2) (Health license required!) Guaranteed ADvantage (this application must be downloaded with the correct state on the cover sheet.)
United Home Life:
1) (product type is "Term Life") Name is Simple Term (the 3 listed use the same application so just pick one to print!)
2) (product type is "Whole Life") Name is Final Expense
3) (product type is "Whole Life") Name is Accidental Death with ROP.
American Amicable: (Only carrier not using IPIPELINE! Look at "Applications" and click either AmAm or Occidental applications)
1) Express Term, 2) Home Certainty Term, and 3) Dignity Solutions/Final Expense
Note: In most states they do business as American Amicable. In a few states they are known as Occidental Life...Same company and products but you must use the correct applications for your state. (if your state is NOT listed in the AmAm dropdown, then try Occidental)
Transamerica: (NOTE: There are multiple sections listed separately for this one policy) 1) Solutions Final Expense Application 45-85, you MUST print the first 4 listed. #5) Accelerated Death is not required in every state so if it's not listed in IPipeline then that form is not required!
1) Cover Sheet 2) 45-85 year old Application 3) HIPPA page 4) Beneficiary form and 5) Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (only if required)
Gerber: 1) Whole Life Guaranteed application. Each page is listed separately so you will have to print each one off individually. (The pages needed are all highlighted in yellow on ipipeline)
1) Strong Foundation Application (under Term tab) - In some states the replacement form is required so you will want to print some of those.
REACH OUT! Call Your Agency Owner or Master Admin Jamie Irvin at 239-849-1529 if you are having trouble printing the applications.